Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 111

Thread: Phantuhhsighzzzzz this! Your Fantasy World.

  1. #101
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my virgin ears!!! LMAO!!!

  2. #102
    HB Forum Owner LadyLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,562
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops! JuJu....CB......whoever's makin' that call - tell 'em to make it 3 waitin' for us.....I'm bringin' Tee in my air buggy and we'll be landing just any time now .........

    ohhhhhhhh noooooooo.....I gotta boogie on back in my buggie and get back to Arkon!!! I left him there with his earth cow so I could get Tee there in a hurry - don't wanna miss my big night with Arkon.......so ya'll can do the farmen.....I'll be havin' my hot night with my li'l fella that's got the glowin' probe!

    Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ride 'em cowgirls!!!!!!!!! Hehehe!

    HANG ON ARKON......I'LL BE RIGHT BACKKKKKKK! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #103
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] That's ok LL!! We'll do it tomorrrow night (and fuck I can't type, but not gonna correct it!! LMAO!!!) and wait on ya!!! I'll have ta let Arkon's uh, probe get uh, well shit, hard!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I know you gonna melt it too!! Teehehehehe!!

  4. #104
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL....omg......

    hell that wasn't me screaming that was him lmao....

  5. #105
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]redface.gif[/img] Oops, there was soooooooo much screaming and moaning and emmmmmm, alll that ...............oh god, oh lord, oh, oh, oh, harder, harder,......................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    See, Tee, can't tell a man's scream from a womans!! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahha!!!! Alls I can say is ..........more, more, more...........fades away as the ew, ah, holy shit,............Texicun goes at it again............................oops, just pulled his ear wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Lil Fut's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok........I've got a new fantasy now.....

    I wanna be in PJ's apartment for 12 hours, all alone....THEN 2 hours with him demonstrating!

    Sounds good to me [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is just the opposite...I want 2 hours alone and 12 hours with him demonstrating LOL!!!

  8. #108
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'd just settle for a 2 hr demonstration!!!

  9. #109
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well JuJu, I'm not gonna be picky but I prefer the 12 hour demo LOL!!

  10. #110
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm more desperate, I think!! LMAO!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •